एल टी ऑनलाइन स्टोर में आपका स्वागत है
For More Information Messages on WhatsApp
अधिक जानकारी के लिए व्हाट्सएप पर मैसेज करें
Offering transfer speeds of up to 15X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (1), the SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive is designed to move your files fast, so you spend less time waiting. For example, you can transfer a full-length movie in less than 30 seconds (3). The drive’s durable and stylish metal casing keeps your important files safe, while the included SanDisk SecureAccess software lets you password-protect and encrypt your sensitive files (4).
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
What's in the Box?
With write speeds of up to 15X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (1), you can transfer a full-length movie in less than 30 seconds (3).
The SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive features a stylish yet tough metal casing that protects the drive from unexpected knocks. A compact design makes it easy to slip the USB flash drive into your pocket, bag or purse and bring your files with you anywhere.
Create a private folder on your drive with SanDisk SecureAccess software (4). This 128-bit AES encryption software makes it easy to password-protect critical files. Drag and drop files into the vault and they'll be protected.
The drive comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer (5). This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
The SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive is backward-compatible with USB 2.0, so you can plug it into any USB 2.0 or 3.0 port.
The amount of capacity you need depends on the types of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are. The chart above gives you an idea of how many photos, videos, music and office files you can store for each capacity.
(1) For 32GB – 128GB: Write to drive up to 15 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); up to 150MB/s read speed. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
For 16GB: Read speeds up to 130MB/s. Write speed lower and varies by capacity. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
(2) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(3) Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
(4) Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X v10.6+ (Software download required for Mac, see SanDisk website for more details).
(5) Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
Western digital technologies, inc. Is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk products.